Thursday 9 August 2012

Where it all began

The end? Sorry only joking.......

It had come to my attention I had persuaded myself to writing my journey in digital format, due to the state of my hand writing, finding a suitable pen/paper, but mainly i'm too tired to find a pen. Then suddenly, like a gust of wind my wife beats me to it and publishes her first entry. Damn, I am supposed to be the experienced writer (due to uni)!

My attention span finally kicked in after I watched an episode of the big bang theory to clear my thoughts, actually I was feeding my youngest daughter - see men can multi task. I then sat down to prepare my thoughts.............  Er, where have they all gone, well although my kind flashes with ideas and inspiration in the morning, by the evening it is a very different place.  Do I blog on my subject area of choice - all things tech related or just babble and ramble on like the "an approaching middle aged man" I am trying to be? So after arguing with myself i decided to merge the musings of life and technology together, like some hybrid experiment.  I may insert a picture or something where I can,so I don't confuse you simple folk (please keep up the donations to our noble cause - cleansing the world of the stupid one at a time).

So that's my introduction, who am I you may wonder? Well using my superpowers gained from years of watching Mister Derren Brown I would hypothesise one of the following maybe true:

a) you already know me
b) your a future employer (in which case I am great so hire me)
c) your just plain nosy
d) your a crazy stalker
e) your a simpleton (that means you stupid)

I'm guessing most of you fit under category a, but also a little of c?

Anyway I hope you enjoy reading and please tell anyone and everyone.  I hope to bring you my perspective on life and love, hopefully some elements will make you smile, some may anger you or just bore you.  I am merely a man, you may say yes its just the musings of a man, a melancholy one at that?


1 comment:

  1. I'm A and E which ironically is where I live across from... But the end is where it all began if you believe Einstein's theory of a curved universe...Or Editors...

    ReplyDelete